Travel Safety and Covid-19
Recommendations can be found at the following:
- World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus)
- Centers for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China (http://en.nhc.gov.cn/)
- US Department of State (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html)
- Southern Nevada Health District (https://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/coronavirus)
Announcements from IV2020 organizing committee
[Aug 3, 2020] IV2020 is going fully virtual:
Due to restrictions on travel, limitations on meeting size, and associated uncertainty, an in-person meeting is no longer viable. Registration costs will be adjusted accordingly and refunds will be processed starting this week. The virtual program and final presentation instructions will be posted in the coming week. The proceedings are expected to go to IEEE this month.
IV2020 will be delayed until October, 2020. Publications schedule will continue for the June timeline. Registration for final upload (May 15) will be delayed two weeks to May 15. For more information visit our Travel safety and COVID-19 page.
[May 5th, 2020]:
You must update your paper information in the final submission system to have the correct number of pages available for registration. Failure to do the update will lock you out of paper upload due to missing extra pages fee.
[May 4th, 2020]:
Only Author Paper Upload option is now open, in-person add-on fee to be made available at a later date.
Clarification: Final submissions (Contributed and Workshop Papers) deadline is May 8.
IV2020 will be delayed until October 2020 (dates to be finalized). Publications schedule will continue for the June timeline. Registration for final upload will be delayed two weeks to May 8.
With the rapid spread of Covid-19 the conference organizers are exploring all options to ensure the health and safety of our community. Registration will be delayed as options to modify the meeting are explored. We appreciate your patience and understand your concern for making preparations. Full details are expected by April 7.