Travel Safety and Covid-19
Recommendations can be found at the following:
- World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus)
- Centers for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China (http://en.nhc.gov.cn/)
- US Department of State (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html)
- Southern Nevada Health District (https://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/coronavirus)
Announcements from IV2020 organizing committee
Clarification: Final submissions (Contributed and Workshop Papers) deadline is May 8.
IV2020 will be delayed until October 2020 (dates to be finalized). Publications schedule will continue for the June timeline. Registration for final upload will be delayed two weeks to May 8.
With the rapid spread of Covid-19 the conference organizers are exploring all options to ensure the health and safety of our community. Registration will be delayed as options to modify the meeting are explored. We appreciate your patience and understand your concern for making preparations. Full details are expected by April 7.