[Sept. 13, 2020] For authors and participants
1) Virtual presentation instructions here 2020.ieee-iv.org/information-fo
2) Overview of extended 4-week online streaming session here 2020.ieee-iv.org/program/
3) Registration for virtual attendees now open https://2020.ieee-iv.org/registration/
[Aug. 3, 2020] IV2020 is going fully virtual.
We look forward to your participation in the 31st IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium!
ATTENTION: Author registration includes both the paper upload and full access to the technical program. Previously registered authors do not have to add Virtual Registration as it is already included in your paper upload.
- Have your Papercept PIN available [link].
- [Authors]: Update you final submission information through the “Submit contribution to IV 2020” link. Be sure to update the number of pages so it will be properly linked to the registration system. CAUTION: YOU MUST UPDATE THE NUMBER OF PAGES BEFORE REGISTRATION OR IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO UPLOAD YOUR PAPER.
- Have your IEEE Membership information available. You can join the ITS Society ($17.50 member, $9 student, $55.75 non-IEEE member) for discounted registration and to support the community [link].
- Receipts for registration are not automatically generated via email. Please print a copy of your confirmation at the time of registration or create a printer friendly copy afterwards by looking at your registration history [directions at bottom of page]
Pricing tables (taxes included)
Virtual registration includes:
» Full access to technical program (access to the InfoVaya system and Proceedings)
» On-demand content available from Oct. 19th, 2020 to Jan. 31st, 2021
Virtual Registration Open until 01/31/2021
Non Member $100
IEEE Member* $50
ITSS Member* $25
IEEE Life Member** $0
Student Non Member $25
Student IEEE Member* $20
Student ITSS Member** $0
* IEEE Member and IEEE ITS Society Member : please enter your 8 digit membership number during the registration
** IEEE Life Members and Student ITSS Members, start your registration process and stop after entering your membership number. Then contact the registration team (email@example.com) with 1) name 2) PIN 3) email and 4) membership number.
For participants with accepted papers (Regular or Workshop):
- One author registration is needed to present a paper (for oral or poster presentation).
- Reduced rates require a valid membership number during the registration process. Join the ITS Society ($17.50 member, $9 student, $55.75 non-IEEE member) to take full advantage of the discount and to support the community [link].
- The standard page limit for each paper is 6 pages, $150 extra per page charge will apply for pages up to 8 pages total.
- For more than one accepted paper, 2 options:
- Register the co-author with one full registration
- Register the author with one full registration and pay additional for each extra paper (see the authors tab above for prices).
- Credit card payment uses the online payment system (Master Card, Visa, AMEX accepted).
- For other forms for payment (including wire transfer or check) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for alternative payment is still 05/08/2020.
- All previous registrations will carry on automatically for the virtual conference and be refunded to align with new fees. All additional items will be refunded in full.
- There are no refunds for Author Upload or Virtual Attendance registration.
- If you have a particular question, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- It is recommended you print a copy of your registration during the registration process to have an electronic version as the system does not automatically provide one.
- At point of initial registration the system should provide an option to generate a receipt.
- After the fact, you can login into the registration site and use the “View registration history” link on the navigation bar. Click on the confirmation number and create the PRINTER FRIENDLY COPY for a pdf.